Pure Rubber Products manufactures custom rubber parts for all industries. We specialize in small component and wear parts that need to be manufactured to tight tolerances. We mold solid rubber parts and rubber bonded-to-metal components.
We work closely with each client’s design engineers on their specific requirements. We mold parts for process equipment and end products and specialize in working with engineers on developing parts for new products or equipment.
Our turnkey manufacturing services include the following.
- Determine the most effective and efficient molding process for your part. We offer rubber compression molding, transfer molding, and injection molding. Our expert staff will work with your design, engineering and production staff to determine which process will best meet the quality, wear and cost requirements for the part.
- In-house design and manufacture of all molds and tooling required for each job. This ensures that the part we manufacture meets the specific requirements for the job. In-house manufacture of the tooling and molds reduces both production times and cost of manufacture.
- Prototype development. We are experts in the manufacture of prototype and short run parts for testing.
- Recommend the best rubber or elastomer compound. Using the correct material will ensure a long life for the manufactured parts and will minimize breakdowns and failures. We have partnered with an expert materials laboratory to analyze, recommend and, if needed, create custom compounds for your products.
- Custom color blending. If your parts require a specific color, we or our materials partner will blend a custom color for the part.
- Manufacture. We can manufacture from short runs to full production runs. We work with each client to make sure that all parts meet the exact requirements for each job, and that each job meets the highest quality standards at a reasonable price.
We are ISO 9001:2015 registered, and all our parts meet or exceed the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) standards for finished parts.
A sample of the products we make include:
- Pump components including diaphragms, valves, and gaskets
- Packaging cups & caps
- Odd-shaped O-rings –odd-shape/all custom
- Odd-shaped seals
- Rubber wear parts